We Offer Comprehensive Home Insurance Coverage
A home is the most significant investment most people will make in their entire lives. You ought to protect yours against damages and disaster. Anchor Insurance can help. We offer comprehensive insurance coverage for homeowners throughout the country. Each of our clients has different needs, so we have experienced agents ready to customize plans accordingly. Our team will meet with you to understand your circumstances so that we can tailor a plan specifically for you. Our home insurance plans cover everything from your residence to your belongings and more. Call us today to learn how we can help.
Understanding Why You Need Home Insurance
No law stipulates you must have homeowner’s insurance, but most lenders will require you to have the coverage upon agreeing to finance your home. Even if you own your home outright, it is prudent to obtain coverage to protect you in the event of a disaster. Anchor Insurance will walk you through the process and explain all of your options to ensure you have the plan that fits your needs. We will help you find a policy that covers:
- House – Our insurance plans will help you pay to repair or rebuild your home following damage from a covered loss.
- Belongings – We can find a policy that covers your possessions if they are damaged or destroyed.
- Rentals – Ask about plans that include additional living expenses to cover lodging costs if you are displaced from your home.
- Legal Bills – Some policies cover medical bills, legal costs, and some court awards if you are liable for injuries sustained on your property.
Our Team Will Help You Find the Perfect Plan for You
Anchor Insurance will customize an insurance policy that is best for your situation and budget. During a consultation, we will endeavor to understand more about your property, possessions, and more. Knowing this information will enable us to create a policy that fully covers everything that is important to you. Questions to ask your friendly agent prior to selecting a policy include:
- Do I have full replacement coverage for my home in case of a total loss?
- Do I have replacement cost coverage for my belongings?
- Do I have sufficient contents coverage to replace all of my possessions?
- Are there special limits on any of my belongings?
- Do I have coverage for sinkholes or earthquakes?
- Do I have replacement cost coverage or actual cash value coverage for my roof?