Anchor Insurance Provides Life Insurance Expertise
Most individuals understand the importance of having life insurance to cover funeral expenses and provide assistance for loved ones after they pass, but few know how to navigate the plethora of available life insurance options. Anchor Insurance can help. We have knowledgeable agents eager to explain the nuances of different policies and help you choose the one that best suits your family’s needs. Our team provides local attention with the support of a nationwide network, so you can be certain you are getting ideal coverage. Call us today to learn the differences between term and permanent life insurance plans.
We Offer Flexible Term Life Insurance Plans
Term life insurance from Anchor Insurance is meant to assist your beneficiaries upon your death. Typically, individuals enroll in a term life insurance policy to help family members cover their living costs and account for significant expenses such as college tuition. This type of plan is in effect for a pre-determined period or until death, whichever comes first. You have the option to choose terms such as 10, 20, or 30 years with a range of coverage amounts. To determine your future costs, we recommend considering:
- Your family’s yearly living expenses
- Any anticipated costs in the near future
- The cost to pay off your mortgage
- Education costs
You Also Have the Option to Select Permanent Life Insurance
A permanent life insurance policy from Anchor Insurance will protect your loved ones from financial pitfalls after your death. It has a cash value accumulation that grows over time. This life insurance plan will provide a cash payout regardless of when you die. Choose from three different types of permanent life insurance:
- Whole Life Insurance – This type of policy remains in effect for an individual’s entire life. It provides a death benefit and a cash value accumulation.
- Universal Life Insurance – A universal policy is similar to whole life insurance but features additional flexibility. With this plan, you may alter your death benefits as well as how your premium is allocated so that you can take advantage of current interest rates.
- Variable Life Insurance – With this policy, you will receive a minimum death benefit and flexibility regarding your investments into the savings portion of your plan.
Our Team Will Help You Choose the Best Plan for You
We understand insurance terms and limits can be confusing and overwhelming at first glance, which is why our exceptional team remains up-to-date with all the latest trends and developments. We will explain your options and review your lifestyle to help you select a plan that fits your budget and helps your family in the event of your death. Anchor Insurance is committed to your complete satisfaction.