We Offer a Wide Range of Professional Liability Policies
Though you most likely have an insurance plan for your business, you would be remiss if you did not consider a professional liability insurance policy for added protection of your assets. Anchor Insurance is happy to explain the reasons behind supplementing your existing policy. We have clients throughout the U.S. who have benefitted from professional liability insurance to protect them against lawsuits that may arise. Disgruntled customers may file claims against your organization, but professional liability insurance will help you cover any expenses you may incur. Call us today to learn more.
What Does Professional Liability Insurance Cover?
Professional liability insurance is designed to protect you against lawsuits and legal claims. The types of professional liability insurance Anchor Insurance offers vary greatly depending on the size of a business and its industry. However, the protections they provide customers are similar in scope. Coverage types include:
- Malpractice Insurance – This is designed to protect medical professionals from lawsuits alleging negligence. Healthcare providers should maintain this type of policy at all times.
- Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance – Otherwise known as E&O insurance, this coverage is meant for individuals who provide services, such as architects, consultants, and lawyers. It protects against lawsuits claiming financial losses based on bad advice.
Understanding Who Needs Professional Liability Insurance
Business owners who feel uncomfortable with their levels of risk, are likely to be sued by a client, or cannot pay legal fees should enroll in a professional liability insurance plan from Anchor Insurance. The costs are minimal compared to the financial losses you may otherwise accrue, and we will help you find a policy that fits your budget. The policy types from which you can choose are:
- Claims-Made Policy – This is the most common – and typically least expensive – policy. It must be in effect when a lawsuit is filed and when the alleged incident took place.
- Occurrence Policy – This covers any incident that occurs during a coverage period, even if the lawsuit is filed after your policy expires.
Our Team Will Help You Find the Right Policy for Your Company
There is a wide range of professional liability insurance policies available. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of Anchor Insurance’s knowledgeable agents to discuss your niche and determine a policy that most closely aligns with your mission. Among the most common policies are:
- Architects Insurance
- Computer Programmer & IT Consultant Insurance
- Counselors Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Notary Insurance
- Paramedics Insurance
- Personal Trainer Insurance
- Police Officer Liability Insurance
- Private Investigator Insurance
- Security Guard Insurance
- Teacher Insurance